Open Range Pup’s has need for guardian homes! Each of our breeding females enjoys her life at her forever home even while she is in the breeding program. The dogs develop much better when they are in a happy, healthy, forever environment. It is important that you understand exactly what a guardian home is signing up for before you contact us to be one.
Each guardian home should expect:
- Have us come look at the property where the dog will be kept (this way we can insure fencing and accommodations are what we need for one of our dogs.)
- Sign a contract (This states that the dog will be legally Open Range’s property while they are in the breeding program and once they have finished the program they will then be the guardian’s property)
- Take care of feeding and grooming your dog
- Watch for signs of heat so that Open Range can accommodate with the vet and stud services
- Expect that once the dog is finished in our program that Open Range will pay to have the dog fixed and you will maintain complete control and be the forever home for that dog.
Once again, we find this is the best, most kind way to raise a breeding dog. It ensures them a family life and consistency while they are in our program. *** Must be with in ONE hour of Eckert, CO
Pups that need a guardian home:
Lilly: updated 08/06/2017 – ADOPTED!!! 9/21/17 – Lilly will go home to the Ferguson Family next year!!!
Lilly is a two year old F1 Mini Sheepadoodle. She is looking for her forever home. She has had two litters and will be in our program for another year. Lilly is a super smart, kind and loving dog. She is house trained, kennel trained and knows basic commands. She is health tested and OFA tested. She would be a great addition to any family as she was raised in our house with our 6 children. She is past her puppy phase and is turning into such an awesome dog! If you have questions or want to meet Lilly please call Dawn @ 970-433-5737