8–week Program $5,240.00
What is happening in the 8 week program?
This additional 4 week week period is a big step for the pups! We get to go on the first big out and about adventure. We begin to socialize in new settings and apply the obedience to real-world settings. Manners are being practiced with new people.
We work on being more controlled while being walked on a leash. Your puppy has now entered adolescence and we expect to see them test limits and boundaries. We also expect to see their needs for energy burns increase as he typically hits a growth spurt and energy spurt this week.
- Your puppy will receive around the clock 24/7 care for the length of time enrolled in our program.
- Your puppy will live in our home.
- The initial adjustment away from the litter, which is more dog-oriented, to a family home setting which is more people oriented. Most puppies come home ready to instantly bond.
- Your puppy will be on a schedule of eating, drinking, and going potty to make house training much easier. You will receive a copy of this schedule.
- Your Puppy will be crate trained. Meaning in most cases your puppy can hold potty and remain quiet overnight and for a few hours during the day.
- Your puppy will be familiar with the taking and following of treats and wear a collar and leash. Many new puppy owners do not realize how important this is in the training process, and that this does not come naturally to a puppy.
- More practice to maintain consistent results with the obedience commands, “attention” (his/her name), “sit”, “touch”, “leave it”, “down”, and “come.”
- Your puppy will know the four feedback words of “good,” “nope,” “okay” and “leave it” to aid in communication.
- Your puppy will be introduced to basic grooming and maintenance such as brushing, ear cleaning, nail trimming & teeth brushing.
- Your puppy will receive socialization throughout the day with children and other household pets.
Our puppies will begin taking daily trips to the park and the store. They get to learn how to meet new people and proper manners. We really work with them in reinforcing those basic commands they learned and improving the longevity of those skills. This program is best for our clients that have reservations on bringing a puppy into the house. It can be a bit uncertain and with this program we can take the uncertainty out of the equation. Your puppy with come to you with solid potty training in place and will be a well-behaved member of the family from day one. It is our goal with the 8 week program to have your puppy know the commands: sit, stay, come, place, and down. They will come to you efficient on the leash and knowing how to greet new people. This will be the foundation for your well behaved new family member. We take great pride in our dogs and we want you to have the exact same feeling the day they arrive home.
Our Spots are limited so if you are interested in this program please deposit below.