Open Range's Financial Assistance Advantage's:
There are many advantages to working with Open Range Pup's to acquire your service dog.
- Open Range does not require a credit check. Though we will require a copy of yours (www.creditkarma.com) with in the last 30 days.
- Open Range allows you to pay over time. We require a down payment but provide you the ability to set up a payment plan and work with manageable monthly payments for your service dog.
- Our payment options extend up to 7 years. That gives you plenty of time and the ability to make monthly payments that are in your budget!
- Open Range only requires 30% down payments.
- Decision's are not based on credit
- We offer payment leniency and differed payments with no penalty's.
- Open Range will do supplemental financial services. It can supplement your personal financial ability, or your personal loan to help finish out the cost.
- Open Range offer's help to our clients who want to try crowd funding!
Open Range's Service Dog Financial Assistance Application:
Open Range offers no guarantee to your financing. Filling out this application does not automatically qualify you for a service dog or service dog loan.
Open Range highly recommends attempting to acquire financing through Sofi. We have put in hours of research and found Sofi to be the best company to get a personal loan through. Their rates are low and they work with and for their clients.
Our clients are able to start crowd funding directly assisting you in getting your pup! A few examples are: payments can be directly submitted to Open Range in either a one time, monthly or weekly fashion. We can also split up payments for certain amounts. Please note that crowd funding through Open Range is not tax deductible.
Become a Paw Tree re-seller! Instead of asking for people's donations you can sell top quality dog food and make a commission. When you become a re-seller you can earn a monthly commission every time someone orders from Paw Tree. Estimate that your average monthly commission is $10 per customer. If you had 10-12 customers you would make $100-$120 a month to put towards your Open Range Payment.
The other potential major benefit of Paw Tree is that the income goes to you every month which means that you can use the income for your own personal bills and benefit.